Exciting News - Youtube

Hello cutie!
Ok, so I have some really cool news to tell you.
Like. Really cool.

I HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED YOUTUBE.
For realz this time. 
I'm not just saying it like the other 932862 times.
I have overcome that disgusting anxiety that has kept me back from starting for years and years.
I've wanted to start a channel since 2011, and I've finally done it.

I uploaded a video last year in an attempt to overcome that fear but it really didn't do much, as it's taken me almost another year to upload another! I even vlogged very frequently during October/November but never put up the footage, sad face.
But now I am here, and I will be uploading a new video every week.
Preferably Monday evenings, but obviously my illness may interfere occasionally so I'm guna try my best.
We all know I'm crappy at keeping to things but I'm determined to at least try for as long as humanely possible.

I wanted to share this video with you of my New Years adventure with Harry in Swanage.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved filming and putting it together!
Please do subscribe to me (poppyfield), especially as I'm subbing back to all those do currently and I would love to get to know you. Click here for my channel!

This vlog was posted on Monday but unfortunately due to health reasons I was unable to show you until now.
WHICH BRINGS ME ONTO;
I am actually keeping a frequent diary of my health here (or click the tab above). So you can go see why I was unable to post sooner, feel free to stalk.
I'm using tumblr to record it now (www.poppyfields.tumblr.com) as it's soooo much easier for me to update compared to my new one. WHICH IS GREAT NEWS.
I can't wait to share my health journey with you! I hope that it may help myself, but also you, healthy or unhealthy.
I want to be able to help others by showing how I cope and what methods or products I use, so I'm very excited ekkk!

Anyway, that's all from me.
I have worked quite hard to be able to share the content above, gosh I spent the whole of January so excited to share this with you & now I finally am!

Stay beautiful and stay safe.
Have you read my charity posts here? My dry skin remedy here? Or my tips on surviving a bad nights sleep here? Tell me what you think!
If you haven't already, do stay updated with my newsletter (no spam or ham, promise) sign up via email below to receive cute emails about features, giveaways and updates on Poppyfields!


 



Enjoyed this post? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter, @p0ppyfield.
You can also read similar pieces below or follow me on Bloglovin to keep up with my posts!



No comments